Why should I use Magento2?
The world is bombarded with software products, so what makes Magento2 different? People. Magento2 is software that is focused on people and adaptability to their needs. The user-experience of the client, customer and developer is important and
influences the development of products.
New features and components satisfy needs and solve problems better than any Magento product before. We think Magento2 is a gem and we want you to experience why to know for yourself.
- Personalization. Understanding and meeting the needs of customers a key to economic success. Magento2 collects, stores and analyzes customer’s behaviors, preferences and history of purchases. This information is compiled into digestible and useful information to help clients best meet their customer’s needs.
- Advanced Search. Finding products can take time. Magento2 provides filters to help customer’s find exactly what they need, quickly.
- Smooth Checkout. Customer service and experience is vital. Checkout with Magento2 is streamlined for easier customer access and utility.
For Store Owners (Clients)
- Usability. Technological developments in Magento2 allow all main operations to function properly and with easier control by store owners. Ordering, sales, shipping management and automation features are improved.
- Optimization Capability. Magento2 improves search engine optimization (SEO) with customizable parameters.
- Internationalization. Magento2 supports many global languages. This characteristic allows for usage across the world, an ideal feature for international businesses.
- Responsive Design. Online customers are using mobile devices for purchases more and more. Magento2 allows e-commerce clients mobile friendly platforms and cross-browser compatibility to give customers easy access for an increasingly mobile world.
- Open Source. Customer needs are easily met with the flexibility of Magento2. Templates, extensions, modules and widgets can be modified, customized and changed to satisfy customer needs.
- Easy Integration. Big data integration with third party tools and services is a breeze with Magento2.
- Compatibility. The Magento2 engine is compatible with all major databases, including MySQL, Oracle and the latest version of PHP.
- Speed. Magento2 is 20% faster than previous versions - good news for the impatient.
- Security. Directory structure changes make Magento2 more secure. JS, SKIN and other folders have been moved to make it difficult for hackers to steal and control data.
- Rapid Development. The complex becomes simple with the new “View in Module” concept. This feature allows developers to code faster and start working immediately.
- Flexibility. Speed increases with Magento2, but that is not all. Flexibility and performance of the site increases with the module-based structure.
Magento2 is the real deal. It is built for you and your e-commerce needs. It really is the gem of the Magento products. See for yourself.