The app to calculate profitability of certain agricultural projects with a catalog production.
- This app has been developed for the largest chemical company BASF and allows to calculate profitability of cultivating the soil and growing crops in various geographic regions.
- Based on average data or data that is input by the user, the app creates a report that shows costs, profit and income per acre. The report also gives suggestions on how to increase profits using company’s products as well as the catalog of all the products and their description.
- How it works
- Fill out the forms using your data
- Get a full report. After you type in your data, the app will create a report with all calculations and suggestions on how to increase your profits using the products BASF offers.
- Send the report to your email, so you can easily access it at anytime.
- Also, there is a catalog with all the products BASF offers and their full description and usage.